Corporate Event Planning: A Comprehensive Guide
Planning a Corporate Event You want your next corporate event to reflect the quality and values of your business. From elegant to relaxed, your event says something about your company and what matters to you. When planning your corporate event, there are many aspects to consider, including the venue, food, budget, and service team. RedWater…
Planning a Corporate EventYou want your next corporate event to reflect the quality and values of your business. From elegant to relaxed, your event says something about your company and what matters to you. When planning your corporate event, there are many aspects to consider, including the venue, food, budget, and service team. RedWater Events is happy to assist in planning your next corporate event, from galas and training to retirement parties and employee retreats. With our comprehensive event venues and services, RedWater can help you create the perfect corporate event for your business.
5 Things to Consider When Planning an Event
1. Your Event Budget & Size RequirementsPlanning a large corporate event or a small party for employees? Determining the size requirements and budget for your corporate events can save you unnecessary costs and headaches. Begin your planning by considering the number of people who will be attending the event and what your total budget will be. RedWater has events for all budgets and venues to accommodate a wide range of guest lists, from a few people to a few hundred. As a comprehensive event space, RedWater can help you stay within your budget while providing you with exceptional service to make your corporate event all that you wished for.
2. A Venue That Serves Your Event TypeLooking for an elegant venue or a relaxed day away from the office? The right venue can make all the difference to the success of your event. Making sure that your event venue reflects the purpose and tone of your corporate event will create a seamless experience. Once you know the purpose of your event, you can find a location that fits what you need. A convenient location and the right atmosphere will set your event up for success. If you find a location that you love, but it’s not quite in your budget, think about scheduling your event at a less popular time or date. There are a variety of event types to consider when choosing a venue, including:
- Business training & conferences: Consider the size and purpose of your business training or conference. A more laid back training could be done in a nice pavilion while a large, formal conference may be better in a more stately space, like RedWater’s Macatawa Ballroom.
- Galas & fundraisers: A more extravagant event like a gala may need a fancier space with plenty of room to gather and dance the night away. Boatwerks can offer an elegant space with unparalleled views of Lake Macatawa and indoor and outdoor spaces to celebrate.
- Retirement celebrations: Celebrate a life transition by choosing a venue that is less formal and more relaxing. A gorgeous backdrop and a fireplace makes The Ravines a perfect spot to launch into the next phase of your life.
- Corporate parties: Looking to celebrate with employees, clients, or stakeholders? An elegant spot like the Watermark may be the perfect spot to celebrate your business.
- Networking events & employee retreats: When you want to encourage conversations, a more intimate or casual setting may be exactly what you need. Try one of the rooms at Muskegon Country Club to help get the talks started.
3. The FoodNo corporate event would be complete without great food. Making sure that your corporate event has a variety of great food is a key part of any successful event. Inspiring, creative food will make your event stand out. RedWater offers a wide range of choices for corporate event catering, from breakfast to dinner to buffets to plated meals. Gluten-free, vegan, and vegetarian options are also available so that you can make sure everyone has a choice that they’ll enjoy. Top everything off with mouth-watering desserts like cupcakes, cheesecakes, or an ice cream sundae bar! Quality catering makes corporate events easier and fuss-free. RedWater will take care of everything so that you can enjoy your corporate event without worry. In-house catering at one of RedWater’s venues saves you time and planning.
4. Tech CapabilitiesStreamline your event with the right tech capabilities. The last place that you want technical difficulties is during your corporate event. The right A/V equipment, hookups, and reliable high speed internet will facilitate exceptional training and informational opportunities. RedWater’s corporate event spaces all have reliable internet and hookups for audio and visual equipment. Plan your event with confidence knowing that you’ll be able to get your message across without hiccups.
5. A Strong Service TeamA dedicated team of servers, bartenders, and coordinators will ensure that your event runs smoothly. RedWater’s team brings excellent service to your event so that the event is effortless and seamless for your guests.
Check Previous ReviewsWhen you are looking for event venues, make sure to reference past reviews for the venues that you are interested in. This will give you assurance that you’re choosing a quality corporate event venue that will care about your event as much as you do. Here are just a few of RedWater’s corporate event venue reviews. “We had our annual Christmas party at Boatwerks again this year! The food and staff are awesome! Everything was set up exactly as we wanted and we had a great time! Looking forward to our next party there.” – Client on Boatwerks “We used this venue for a small kickoff party for work and it was perfect. From beginning to end, the service was wonderful and on time, the communication was great, food was amazing, and parking was so easy. I would certainly book again.” ★★★★★ – Susan B. on Watermark Country Club “Great facility to host an outing! The staff was very accommodating and efficient. The facility is perfect for outings with a large gathering place for your group after your round with sandwiches and brats/dogs plus a full bar to enjoy. The view from the gathering area is magnificent, raised a level from the course for beautiful views of several holes. Would definitely return; thank you Thornapple Pointe for making our event a big success!” ★★★★★ – Grand Rapids Women’s Golf Association on Thornapple Pointe
Plan Your Corporate Event with RedWaterReady to find the perfect venue for your corporate event? Call or message RedWater today to find out more about their available venues and services. Don’t forget that RedWater offers a business events program. Spend $5,000 or more annually with 5 or more events and receive a credit toward the following year’s events! Don’t wait to schedule your corporate event at a RedWater venue! Call now to tour the venues and find the spot that will fit your next corporate event.
Ready to Book?
Reach out for more information on any of our venues!